All content on TAIVL.COM are available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in the public domain. The content (including photos and video) posted the news posted within our rights under the Copyright Act Using My Fair (Title 17, US Code.)
Notification of copyright infringement
TAIVL.COM is consistent with 17 USC § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other intellectual property laws prevailing.
If the document has your copyright has been posted on TAIVL.COM or if the link to the document has your license is returned through any search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please note that you will be liable to pay damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is violating your copyright . We suggest you contact legal aid lawyer on this matter.
The following factors shall be included in the request violated your copyright:
- Provide proof of authority to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide complete contact information so we can contact you. You also must have a valid email address.
- You must specify the full details of the copyright has been violated and in which at least one search term under which the document appear in search results TAIVL.COM.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed upon.
Send notice of violation in: http://taivl.com/contact-us/
Please give us one or two weeks in an email reply. Note that complaint your email to other parties such as Internet service providers, we will not solve your requirements and can lead to a delayed response due the complaint not properly filed. Thank you