Hay Day is another farm simulation game by SuperCell (similar than other farm games- for example FarmVille), but in more cartoon style and with amazing graphics and also smooth gestural controls.
The game begins with a tutorial. A cute scarecrow teaches you how to operate the touch screen controls. After clicking and dragging field plots from a shop menu, a gamer plants wheat or corn. Each crop in the game takes a certain amount of time to grow
Hay Day also includes a fishing mini game. When the player reaches a certain level she can access this awesome experience and fish — all with different weights and fish. Lobster fishing can be unlocked later in the game too, which just makes Hay Day a lot of fun.
The goal as you probably have imagined is to:
• Produce delicious food using natural ingredients from your very own farm.
• Buy and sell your healthy, farm-fresh produce at the Farmer’s Market.
• Play and trade with your friends on Game Center and Facebook.
• Raise and care for funny farm animals with quirky personalities!
• Catch dozens of fish between harvests with just the swipe of a finger.